PROVEN and TRUSTED
Why I’m Running
“It’s been an honor to serve as District Judge for Comanche, Cotton, Stephens and Jefferson counties the past 5 years. I have the experience and patience to carefully consider both sides of any dispute and reach a decision. My record shows a successful, common-sense approach to resolving cases fairly and impartially. With your help, I will continue to do so.”
– District Judge Scott Meaders
Lt. Col. Scott Meaders will always stand up for the U.S. Constitution, the American flag and the laws of the land.
26 Years of Legal Experience
- Previously in private practice
- Served as a prosecutor for Comanche County
- Served as deputy city attorney for Lawton
- Served as a district judge the past 5 years
- Currently serves as chief judge for Comanche County
- Served on active duty for two years as a judge advocate at Fort Sill
- Holds the rank of lieutenant colonel and serves as a military judge in the Army Reserve with 22 years of service
- Mobilized and deployed to Iraq in 2008 for a one-year combat tour, earning a bronze star for his service
- Attended the University of Oklahoma and earned a law degree from Oklahoma City University
- With his wife, Kelly, has four children: Juliana, Mathew, Alex and Sarah
- Active member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion and Great Plains AMBUCS
Proven Capability ★ Trusted Integrity
Judge Meaders is currently chief judge for Comanche County. He has 22 years of service in the Army Reserve where he holds the rank of lieutenant colonel and serves as a military judge.
Judge Meaders previously served on active duty for two years as a judge advocate at Fort Sill prior to being mobilized for a one-year combat tour in Iraq.
Judge Meaders will always:
- Stand up for the U.S. Constitution
- Honor the American flag
- Uphold the rule of law
- Exercise a firm but fair hand
- Work to strengthen Oklahoma families
Get involved in the campaign to re-elect Scott Meaders as District Judge. Volunteer your time, put a sign in your yard or support him on social media.
Yes! I want to help re-elect Judge Meaders!
Re-Elect Judge Meaders 2022
Brian Henry, Treasurer
4005 W. Gore Boulevard
Lawton Oklahoma 73505